Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yes that is a cat on his head

I've been in New York for a month now. There is always something going on and everyday you see something or someone different. I was walking near Union Square on Friday and I passed a guy with a cat on his head. He was walking down the street with a cat sitting on his head. A few people stopped and stared, most people just acted as if it was perfectly normal. I turned around and got a photo on my phone!

A man with a cat on his head!

3 comments:

  1. Only in NYC would you come across a sight so rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite absurd.... but funny! I admire the cat for keeping still and not leaping off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mad stuff in a mad city Dave! you certainly captured it perfectly here.
    Diarmuid

    ReplyDelete